The number of registered
animals is growing every day
Published: Oct 25, 2019
• These WORLDPETNET Terms of Service, hereinafter referred to as the Terms of Service, define the rules of operation of the WORLDPETNET platform provided by RFOG POLAND. The Terms of Service specify the rights and obligations of the platform users, as well as information specified by the law of the country where the WORLDPETNET platform administrator is located.
• Before commencing the registration process in the WORLDPETNET database, the User is obliged to read the Terms of Service.
• Acceptance of the WORLDPETNET Terms of Service is necessary to establish cooperation and use the functionalities provided by the platform. If you do not accept the terms contained therein, you will not be able to avail of the WPN offer.
The terms used herein shall be construed as follows:
Administrator - RFOG POLAND ul. Starogrodzka 1/2, 72-300 Gryfice, VAT PL8571157213, REGON 811833063
WORLDPETNET (abbreviation: WPN) - an online platform consolidating the registers of chipped animals from national and local databases, maintained by the Administrator in several of the most popular languages, available in the Internet domain www.WORLDPETNET.com,
User - shall mean an adult natural person with full legal capacity, acting on its own (individual user) or on behalf of a legal person (user - BAZA), who uses the WORLDPETNET platform in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Service,
Consumer – a customer who is a natural person performing a legal transaction with the Administrator who is not directly related to that person's business or professional activity,
Registration – a one-time process of creating an Account by entering data to the WORLDPETNET platform, preceded by the User’s acceptance of the Terms of Service,
Registration form - an electronic template used to register the user's account containing fields where the required/requested information concerning the user and/or the animal is provided,
User Account - a panel assigned to a given User through which the User can perform specific activities provided by the WORLDPETNET platform, identified using his e-mail address and access password,
GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and also concerning the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), (Journal of Laws EU L 119/1),
Act concerning the provision of services by electronic means – the Act of 18 July 2002 concerning the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204),
E-mail message – a text message, which may contain graphics and HTML formatting, with the content provided by the User or the Administrator, sent by the User or the Administrator to the e-mail addresses indicated by the User.
Newsletter – materials sent by the Administrator electronically to Customers who have given their explicit consent to receive them, which may be qualified as trading information under the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 concerning the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
• In order to access the WORLDPETNET website it is necessary to use an Internet-communicating device equipped with an Internet browser, e.g. CHROME, FIREFOX, and have an active e-mail address.
• Only a person over 18 years of age or an entity represented by an adult may be a user of the WORLDPETNET account.
• WORLDPETNET makes it possible to use a generally accessible search engine for numbers of microchips, shelters and breeding centres - without the need to have an active User Account.
• The User declares that all personal data related to the subjects entered into the database are true and accurate, and that they do indeed relate to the subject registered.
• It is prohibited to use names or terms which are disrespectful, insulting, ridiculing and referring to a different person or entity.
• Registration is tantamount to the User consenting to his/her personal data being processed under the provisions of the GDPR, sending system messages to their mailbox, familiarising himself/herself with the Terms of Service and committing to comply with its provisions.
• By sending an e-mail to the users of the WPN platform via the WORLDPETNET contact form, you accept that we cannot ensure that the e-mail is delivered successfully. This results from the functionality of preventing the sending of unauthorized message formats and the settings of recipient email boxes.
• In the case of legal persons, companies and organizational units, creating an Account and taking any further action concerning WORLDPETNET is only available to persons authorized to take the abovementioned actions on behalf of these entities.
• The User bears full responsibility for their inappropriate use of the functionalities available as part of their User Account, in particular, using their account to upload false information, content which violates the applicable law, the principles of community life and these Terms of Service.
• It is prohibited to circumvent the security measures implemented to limit your access to certain WORLDPETNET functionalities.
• The user has the right to delete his/her account and thus terminate their cooperation with WORLDPETNET by sending his/her statement confirming this intention by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to use the function of deleting the account from the level of the User’s Panel, deleting the user’s account results in the loss of all data connected to this account.
• Severe violations of these Terms of Service, misusing a User Account or uploading content which violates applicable law or the principles of community life will result in that User Account and/or its posts being irreversibly deleted. This will also result in the User's email address being banned. The initial assessment and activities will be carried out by the database administrator.
• The Administrator reserves the right to interrupt the operation of the website without prior notice. WORLDPETNET shall not be liable for failures occurring on servers and within the website, causing a periodic inability to use the services.
• In cases involving violations of the applicable law or requiring rapid intervention, particular files, evidence of breaches, will be secured by the Administrator and handed over to services responsible for counteracting cybercrime in the home country of a specific database or the WPN user.
• Every User can use the Newsletter subscription free of charge. For this purpose it is necessary to provide an e-mail address and give consent to receiving commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 concerning the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended). The Newsletter subscription is free of charge. The Newsletter service in WORLDPETNET is provided for an indefinite period of time. The Customer may resign from their subscription to the Newsletter at any time by sending a relevant request to the e-mail address email@example.com.
The use of all types of WORLDPETNET accounts does not entail any additional fees, e.g. subscription fees.
WORLDPETNET provides users with two types of accounts:
a. USER Account – intended for individual customers who have a paid service and free services:
- The paid functionality (service) is connected with a one-off fee after the completion of a form for the registration of an animal (according to the price list):
service name: registration of an animal identified with a microchip in the WORLDPETNET database
In the submitted animal registration form, the user selects the form of payment.
The following forms of payment are available on the WORLDPETNET platform:
• Payment in the system FONDY: operator FONDY LTD with its registered office in England, registration number 10063984, address Studio 22 Long Acre, Covent Garden, London, WC2E9LY, England
• Payment in the system PRZELEWY24: the payment card operator is PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowy, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, Regon 301345068
• Payment via PAYPAL: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulavard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349
• Payment via bank transfer, traditional transfer
After confirmation of receipt of payment, the User receives a receipt, confirmation of purchase.
- Free functionalities:
• Registering legally operating purebred animal breeding centres
• Registering animals possessing sire rights
• Adding veterinary clinics
• Adding animal shelters and interim animal care centres
• Posting adverts concerning missing animals in section – ALERT PET IS LOST
b. BAZA-type account - account is dedicated to databases keeping registers of electronically marked animals and ensures communication between databases entered into the platform. The account offers the following functionalities:
• Entering new data
• Deleting registries
• Modification of data included in the WORLDPETNETdatabase registers.
Name, design, layout, logo, software, technological solutions and the database are owned by RFOG POLAND and are subject to legal protection and protection of intellectual property.
• It is forbidden to copy or use any text or images posted on the WORLDPETNET website without the consent of the Administrator. Any breaches of this provision will be reported to the relevant service without warning.
• The Administrator is not responsible for whether the content published by WPN Users is their intellectual property; if you have information that the content published on the WPN platform infringes the ownership rights, please report it to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you use the links on the WORLDPETNET website, you are subject to the Terms of Service of the party to which you have been transferred, as we are not able to verify changes on the linked pages on an ongoing basis, we are not responsible for the content published thereon.
• It is forbidden to modify, edit, translate, decompile and reproduce the source code and software used by WORLDPETNET.
• There is a prohibition on the use of software used for unauthorized data acquisition and expropriating data that may cause system disruptions or failures. Any breaches of this provision will be reported to the appropriate service without warning.
• All address and contact details and information provided during the registration process are true and accurate and concern the registered entity, it is prohibited to enter breeding data, and other information about animals not owned by the account user.
• All login data are to be used only by the WPN account holder and the entity it represents, the data should not be made available to third parties or published.
• Should we detect any irregularities or receive information indicating that you have violated the WORLDPETNET Terms of Service, the law or the principles of ethics, you will be asked to provide an explanation. Should you be unable to provide a rational explanation, your entry will be deleted, and severe violations will result in your User Account being terminated. In the case of free-of-charge services provided by WORLDPETNET, you are not entitled to any financial compensation due to possible losses related to the deletion of the User Account.
• By using the services of breeding centres or establishments advertised on WORLDPETNET, you acknowledge that WORLDPETNET is unable to verify the accuracy of all entries and the legality of the subjects which uploaded them, which is why we bear no responsibility for any losses incurred by Users. The User is responsible for verifying the documentation and living conditions of the advertised institutions and breeding centres.
• Data is entered into the WORLDPETNET platform via two types of accounts available to WORLDPETNET Users.
a. USER Account –
• The Account User registering any entity: breeders, sires, clinics or shelters, has the right to undertake the abovementioned activities. The entry is made only on the owner’s behalf or on the basis of the authority granted by the owner of the registered entity (breeding centre, shelter, etc.).
• The registration of animals marked with a microchip is connected with a one-off fee in accordance with the WORLDPETNET price list.
• It is prohibited to add entries of breeding centres of animals which are subject to protection, wild or whose breeding is prohibited.
• Any establishment, institution or breeding centre added to WORLDPETNET must possess the necessary permits and be able to present them upon the request of the Administrator. Should you refuse or not possess the necessary documentation certifying the acquired competences, your entry will be deleted from the catalogue.
• The content of entries must match the category they are posted in – type, species, breed etc.
• The photos you upload must be of the animals to which the entry relates.
• It is prohibited to create several User Accounts in order to add multiple entries of the same breeding centre or animal care institution.
b. BAZA-type Account - Acceptance of the data of another database to the WPN platform takes place through:
1. Acceptance by the Administrator of the application submitted by electronic means.
2. Acceptance of the terms of the agreement concluded between the Administrator and the integrated database and the WORLDPETNET platform.
3. On the basis of verification of data from the attached test file with data.
The use of the USER’S PANEL on the WORLDPETNET platform is free of any charges; the provision of services takes place on a non-profit basis!
Fees only cover the service referred to in: 4.
• In order to use the functionalities offered by WORLDPETNET it is necessary to provide the personal data required during the registration process.
Refusal to provide your data or demanding the cessation of the use of data already provided will result in you being unable to use the WPN platform services, THE ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED.
• The Controller of personal data is RFOG POLAND TOMASZ PASZKOWSKI.
• Each WORLDPETNET User has the right to access, edit and modify their personal data, as well as the right to demand the cessation of the processing of their data and to delete their account.
• All personal data collected are secured in the best possible way to prevent it from being shared with unauthorized parties, loss, damage and destruction. Technical and organizational measures are used to ensure that the personal data processed are protected.
• WORLDPETNET does not collect or process the personal data of owners of electronically marked animals who register their animals in databases integrated with our WPN platform.
1. Complaints may be filed on account of:
a. Failure by the Administrator to meet the deadline specified in the rules for commencing the provision of services to the User.
b. Non-performance, improper performance of services or faulty settlement thereof.
2. A complaint related to the provision of Electronic Services or Applications must be made in writing, otherwise being null and void, and may be submitted:
a. in a traditional form, to the following address: RFOG POLAND Tomasz Paszkowski, ul. Starogrodzka 1/2, 72-300 Gryfice;
b. electronically, by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
3. The User is encouraged to provide the following data in the description of the complaint:
a. information and circumstances regarding the subject matter of the complaint, in particular the type of circumstances and the date of occurrence of the irregularity;
b. The User's request and contact data of the person submitting the complaint – this makes it easier and faster for the Administrator to consider the complaint. The requirements listed in the previous sentence are of a recommendatory nature and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted with the omission of the recommended description of the complaint.
4. A complaint may be submitted within 30 days from the date on which the service was rendered or was supposed to be rendered.
5. The Administrator shall respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of its submission, unless the provisions of law or separate rules provide a different period.
6. In the event of a breach of the terms of the complaint procedure, the complaint may not be accepted.
1. A User who is at the same time a Consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without stating a reason and without incurring any costs other than those provided for by law, within:
a. 14 days from the date referred to in section 4 below (hereinafter also referred to as the “statutory right of withdrawal”),
b. between 15 and 30 days following the date referred to in section 4 below (hereinafter also referred to as the “extended right of withdrawal”) - subject to section 11 below.
The above does not apply to an agreement the subject of which is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Customer's specification or used to satisfy its individual needs. The exercise of any of the above rights shall not affect other agreements, in particular within the scope in which:
a. they were concluded together with the agreement covered by the declaration of withdrawal as a result of the Customer placing several Orders simultaneously, or
b. the Administrator made the conclusion or content of the agreement covered by the statement on the withdrawal conditional on the conclusion of another agreement, due to the direct relationship between the Products.
In order to meet the deadline, it is enough for the Consumer to submit a statement to the Administrator before its expiry. The Consumer may make any explicit statement in which he/she informs about their withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. A statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement may be submitted, e.g.:
a. in writing, to the following address: WORLDPETNET, ul. Starogrodzka 1/2, 72-300 Gryfice, ZWROTY/RETURNS
b. electronically, by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The consumer may use any withdrawal form template
3. The period of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement commences on the day when the Consumer or a third party indicated by the Consumer, other than the carrier, takes possession of the Product, registers an animal and in the case of the Sales Agreement, which:
a. includes many Products which are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from the moment of taking possession of the last Product, lot or part, or
b. involves a regular delivery of the Products for a definite period of time - from the moment of taking possession of the first Product;
4. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
5. The Administrator is obliged to, immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the agreement, reimburse the Consumer for the payments made by him/her, including the costs of delivery of the Product or service (if they occur, with the exception of additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest standard delivery method available).
6. If the Consumer exercises the statutory right of withdrawal, the Administrator shall refund the payments made by the Consumer using the same method of payment used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer expressly agreed to another method of reimbursement which does not entail any costs for him/her. If the refund cannot be made using the same payment method as the one used by the Consumer, due to the fact that the Administrator does not handle a specific payment method already, the Administrator will make the refund using a payment method that will correspond as much as possible to the characteristics of the payment method previously used by the Consumer. If the Consumer exercises the Extended right of withdrawal, the Administrator may return the payment using the payment method indicated by the Administrator. If the Administrator has not proposed to collect the Product from the Consumer himself, he may refrain from refunding the payments received from the Consumer until the receipt of the Product or until the Consumer provides proof of its return, depending on which of the above occurs first. If the payment is to be refunded to the Consumer's bank account, the Administrator shall return the payment to the bank account indicated by the Consumer, and if the Consumer fails to specify the bank account to which the payment is to be refunded, the Administrator shall return the payment to the bank account used by the Consumer to make the payment in connection with the withdrawn Sales Agreement. If the payment has been made by the creditor in connection with the conclusion of a consumer credit agreement by the Consumer, the Administrator shall return the payment to the creditor's account.
7. The Consumer is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, return the Product to the Administrator or hand it over to a person authorized by the Administrator for collection, unless the Administrator proposed to collect the Product himself. In order to meet the deadline it is enough to send the Product back before its expiry. The Consumer may return the Product to the following address: WORLDPETNET, ul. Starogrodzka 1/2, 72-300 Gryfice. If possible, please attach a proof of purchase of the Product or a printed version of electronic proof of purchase of the Product.
8. If the Consumer exercises the statutory right of withdrawal, the Consumer shall be liable for the reduction of the value of the Product resulting from its use in a manner exceeding the scope of use that is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functions of the Product. The Consumer's liability may include in particular the inability to sell the Product as a full-value Product, the costs of placing labels and security tags on the Product, as well as the costs of restoring the Product to the condition enabling it to be put back on sale in the Online Shop, including the costs of examining the Product by a specialist and the costs of removing defects identified as a result of such examination (to the extent of the defects that may result from the Consumer's use of the Product in a manner exceeding the scope of use that is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functions of the Product.
9. The extended right of withdrawal applies only in respect of complete, undamaged and unused Products with all the labels and security tags that were present on the Product at the time of its acquisition by the Consumer or a third party indicated by him/her. The Consumer loses the extended right of withdrawal if the Product is used in a manner that goes beyond the scope of use that is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functions of the Product.
10. The Consumer bears only the direct costs of returning the Product. As part of the promotional campaign, the Administrator may offer the Consumer the collection of the returned Products from the Consumer by the Administrator.
11. In addition to the circumstances mentioned above in § 9, the right to withdraw from a distance contract referred to in § 1(a) or (b) above shall not apply to the Consumer in the cases specified in the provisions of the Civil Code, in particular with regard to agreements: (1) for the provision of services if the Administrator has provided the service in full with the explicit consent of the Consumer, who had been informed prior to the commencement of the service that after the delivery of the service by the Administrator he/she will lose the right to withdraw from the contract; (2) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specifications or customized to their individualized needs; (3) in which the subject of the service is a Product delivered in sealed packaging, which cannot be returned after the opening of the packaging for health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery; (4) in which the subject of the service are Products, which after being delivered, due to their nature, become inherently connected with other objects.
12. As part of the temporary promotional campaign, the Administrator may grant the Customer the right to withdraw from the agreement within the specified time limit in the cases referred to in section 1 sentence 1(b) or section 11 above.
• The Administrator is responsible for the proper operation of the WORLDPETNET, who uses his best efforts to guarantee the professional and faultless functioning of the sections of the entire system.
• WORLDPETNET utilizes certified security systems for securing data, information and content uploaded as part of various entries. However, we are unable to guarantee faultless operation or verify with complete certainty where an issue has occurred, which is why we bear no responsibility for any disruptions, interruptions in the provision of services or loss or damage to data or computer systems.
• We exert no control over any websites to which links can be found on the WORLDPETNET website, which is why we bear no responsibility for the content of those websites and any losses arising from using them.
• The Terms of Service are available at this address or, at the User's request, can be sent via e-mail in a form of a PDF file.
• The Administrator shall inform about the change of the Terms of Service by posting information on the WORLDPETNET website. Changes enter into force on the date specified by the Administrator, at least 7 days of being announced on the above website. Services activated prior to the effective date of the changes will be provided under the terms applicable to that date; activities undertaken after the changes will be provided under the new terms.
• In the event of any problems, disruptions in the functioning of the website, complaints or questions, you can contact the Administrator via a contact form or by sending information to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
• The WORLDPETNET User is entitled only to the rights contained in these Regulations; if they are not included, they do not constitute grounds for any claims
Marking animals with a microchip is the most durable, effective and completely safe method of quick and reliable identification. Every transponder (chip) has a unique number which enables instant identification of the animal and its owner, helping them reunite faster. However, it is important to remember that a chip is just a transponder with an encoded number. It is not a tracking device and contains no data about the animal or the owner! Therefore, in order to identify a chipped dog or cat, it is necessary that a microchip be registered in a national marked animal database...Read more
Cat / Dog missing – Looking for purebred animals. Every day many pet owners have to deal with their animals going missing. There are... read more >>
Sometimes, even though we have done everything we could and are very cautious, we fail to protect our pets from going missing or running... read more >>
All kinds of information have been making rounds about the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and the media has been bombarding us with increasingly worrying news about... read more >>
Read this letter to Santa and think twice before you give someone a living animal! Dear Santa. . My name is Gift and I... read more >>
While us humans rejoice when winter finally arrives, happy that we can enjoy its many attractions, our four-legged friends may often find it to... read more >>
Winter continues its relentless attack - snow and cold its weapons of choice. This time of the year is a difficult period for stray... read more >>