The number of registered
animals is growing every day
Published: Oct 25, 2019
1. The Data Controller is RFOG POLAND with its registered office in Gryfice, ul. Starogrodzka 1/2, Tax ID no (NIP): 857 115 72 13, Business registry no (REGON): 811833063. Personal data is protected pursuant to applicable law, and data is stored on secured servers.
4. We respect your right to privacy and ensure that your data is secure. To that end, we use such solutions as the SSL protocol.
5. The data provided in the registration form by a person creating a WORLDPETNET user account are treated as classified and will not be accessible to unauthorised parties.
1. The service provider is the Data Controller of its customers' data. This means that, if you have a WORLDPETNET account, your personal data such as your first and last name, email address, telephone number and registered office address will be processed by us.
2. Personal data are processed:
a. pursuant to the relevant personal data provisions,
3. Every data subject (whose data we are the Controller of) has the right to access their data, correct or erase them, restrict their processing, the right to object and the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory organ.
4. The person supervising the processing of personal data by the Service Provider can be contacted via email at: email@example.com.
5. We reserve the right to process your personal data after the Agreement is terminated or your consent is withdrawn only within the scope necessary to pursue any claims before a court or if it is obligatory for us to do so under national, EU or international law.
6. The Service Provider has the right to share your personal data and your other data with authorised parties (e.g. law enforcement), pursuant to applicable law.
7. Personal data may be erased as a result of you withdrawing your consent or raising a legitimate objection to the processing of your personal data.
8. The Service Provider does not share personal data with other parties, with the exception of parties authorised by applicable law.
9. We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and access control, which allows us to minimise the negative consequences of a potential data breach.
10. Personal data is only processed by personnel authorised by us or processors with which we are partnered.
1. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to do so or providing incomplete data will render it impossible to properly use the functionalities offered by RFOG POLAND. Without providing all the required data, it is also impossible to conclude a service agreement.
2. Creating an Account requires you to provide identifiable information. Such data include organisation name, tax number, email address and mailing address. Without providing all the required data, it is also impossible to conclude a service agreement.
3. RFOG POLAND exclusively collects and stores personal data of persons/entities using the following services:
• User Account registration
• Database Account registration
• using the ALERT PET IS LOST functionality
We do not collect, store or process the personal data of owners of electronically marked animals who register their animals in databases integrated with WPN. Such data are available exclusively to the above-mentioned local/national databases.
4. All personal data are collected over the course of activities related to the following services offered by RFOG POLAND:
• using the functionalities offered by WORLDPETNET (including the process of transferring certain animal data stored in national database registries)
• concluding and executing service agreements concluded via the website or email
• conveying information on changes in the terms of service
• handling complaints, debts and claims related to concluded agreements, including the complaint and debt recovery process, as well as handling requests submitted by Users
• sending and receiving correspondence
• drafting agreement documentation
• handling User requests (including via the contact form)
• contacting Users, including for the purpose of rendering services
• ensuring service security, counteracting fraud and abuse
• storing data for archival purposes and to ensure accountability (being able to prove that RFOG POLAND has fulfilled all legal obligations imposed on it)
In order to secure Users' personal data from being accessed by unauthorised parties, collected by unauthorised individuals, processed in violation of applicable provisions and changed, lost, damaged or destroyed, we use technical and organisational measures which ensure that the protection of the personal data processed by us that are adequate to the level of threat and the category of data subject to protection. The Data Controller uses primarily technical measures which prevent personal data from being collected or modified by unauthorised parties. The Data Controller secures data sets from being accessed by unauthorised subjects and ensures that a User's account can only be accessed after completing the authentication process, which involves entering an individual login and password. In addition, data entered by Users in the process of filling out and submitting online forms are encrypted using SSL certificates.
2. The data collected include your IP address, type of browser, language, operating system, ISP, date and time data, location data and information sent to the website via the contact form.
3. The data collected are used to monitor and assess how Users use our websites in order to improve our service and ensure more effective and smooth navigation. User data is monitored using Google Analytics, which registers User behaviour on the website.
5. You may disable or re-enable cookie files at any time by changing your browser settings. To learn how to manage your cookies, use this link.
6. Additional personal data such as email address are only collected in places where the user gives their express consent when filling in a form. The above data is stored and used only for the purposes of performing a given function.
Marking animals with a microchip is the most durable, effective and completely safe method of quick and reliable identification. Every transponder (chip) has a unique number which enables instant identification of the animal and its owner, helping them reunite faster. However, it is important to remember that a chip is just a transponder with an encoded number. It is not a tracking device and contains no data about the animal or the owner! Therefore, in order to identify a chipped dog or cat, it is necessary that a microchip be registered in a national marked animal database...Read more
Cat / Dog missing – Looking for purebred animals. Every day many pet owners have to deal with their animals going missing. There are... read more >>
Sometimes, even though we have done everything we could and are very cautious, we fail to protect our pets from going missing or running... read more >>
All kinds of information have been making rounds about the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and the media has been bombarding us with increasingly worrying news about... read more >>
Read this letter to Santa and think twice before you give someone a living animal! Dear Santa. . My name is Gift and I... read more >>
While us humans rejoice when winter finally arrives, happy that we can enjoy its many attractions, our four-legged friends may often find it to... read more >>
Winter continues its relentless attack - snow and cold its weapons of choice. This time of the year is a difficult period for stray... read more >>