Le nombre d’animaux
enregistrés augmente en permanence
Publié 18 mars 2020
We have recently launched the WORLDPETNET platform, which is a registry of national databases of electronically marked animals from around the world.
· IT IS A DATABASE FOR ALL DATABASES around the world, local and national, containing information about marked animals.
· It is a central registry that enables you to find any animal registered in a partner database, without having to trawl individual databases.
· It is an opportunity to collect all information about marked animals in one, freely available place, making identification easier and faster.
· To optimise animal identification and owner search times, helping animals return home as fast as possible!
· Speed, simplicity and accurate identification for every marked animal.
· An intuitive interface and a partnership based on clear rules, without any restricting obligations.
· A simplified, online-only partnership and verification procedure – no need to send us any paper documents.
· There are no restrictions, sanctions or stringent requirements, financial or otherwise; you can join WORLDPETNET for free as a national or local database.
· The personal data contained in every member database are protected using the best software solutions available and will not be processed for purposes other than those specified above.
· Adding marked animal registries is not subject to any restrictions or requirements regarding the type of numeric code used, for example.
In recent years, many borders have opened for people and their animal companions, enabling them to travel and change their places of residence. A great many animals also find new homes far away from where they were born, and local and national databases fail to enable their users to search for animals which have left the country.
Considering the scale of human migration today, limiting animal identification to one country is no longer effective. Worldpetnet is the first platform in the world to take on the challenge of unifying and centralising all databases of electronically marked animals by building a global database. Become a partner and help us co-create a solution which many owners, breeders, animal care organisations and veterinarians have been waiting for.
Worldpetnet goes beyond nationalities, countries, places of origin or residence – its overarching goal is to create a list of marked animals without borders.
Having access to the data of registered animals and their owners makes identifying pets from around the world both quick and easy, guaranteeing that the owner can be found regardless of where they live or are right now. The microchip search engine checks all WPN partner databases, and users do not need to know in which particular database an animal is registered.
Centralising microchip numbers contained in individual partner databases will not only facilitate the identification process, but also increase the attractiveness of member databases, serving as free promotion and advertisement. Our solutions ensure that a missing animal can be found and quickly returned home, which is why every well-informed owner or breeder will want to register their pets in a database which guarantees safety regardless of where they are.
Le marquage des animaux par puce électronique est la méthode la plus durable, efficace et absolument sûre permettant l'identification rapide et fiable des animaux. Grâce au numéro unique du transpondeur (puce), il est possible d’identifier immédiatement et de retrouver le propriétaire, et en effet, d’aider l’animal à revenir chez lui. Pourtant, il faut prendre en compte, qu’une micropuce est uniquement un transpondeur avec un numéro encodé. La micropuce ne peut pas localiser ni fournir des informations sur le propriétaire et son animal ! Pour identifier un chat ou un chien, il faut enregistrer les micropuces dans une base nationale d'animaux marqués...Lire plus
Chat/ Chien Perdu – Recherche des animaux de raceChaque jour, de nombreux propriétaires d'animaux de compagnie doivent faire face à la perte de leurs... Lisez plus >>
Sometimes, even though we have done everything we could and are very cautious, we fail to protect our pets from going missing or running... Lisez plus >>
All kinds of information have been making rounds about the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and the media has been bombarding us with increasingly worrying news about... Lisez plus >>
Read this letter to Santa and think twice before you give someone a living animal!Dear Santa
My name is Gift and I am a little... Lisez plus >>
While us humans rejoice when winter finally arrives, happy that we can enjoy its many attractions, our four-legged friends may often find it to... Lisez plus >>