Dear Database Owners
We have recently launched the WORLDPETNET platform, which is a registry of national databases of electronically marked animals from around the world.
WHAT IS WPN?
· IT IS A DATABASE FOR ALL DATABASES around the world, local and national, containing information about marked animals.
· It is a central registry that enables you to find any animal registered in a partner database, without having to trawl individual databases.
· It is an opportunity to collect all information about marked animals in one, freely available place, making identification easier and faster.
WHAT IS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF WPN?
· To optimise animal identification and owner search times, helping animals return home as fast as possible!
WHAT DO WE GUARANTEE?
· Speed, simplicity and accurate identification for every marked animal.
· An intuitive interface and a partnership based on clear rules, without any restricting obligations.
· A simplified, online-only partnership and verification procedure – no need to send us any paper documents.
CONVENIENT PARTNERSHIP TERMS
· There are no restrictions, sanctions or stringent requirements, financial or otherwise; you can join WORLDPETNET for free as a national or local database.
· The personal data contained in every member database are protected using the best software solutions available and will not be processed for purposes other than those specified above.
· Adding marked animal registries is not subject to any restrictions or requirements regarding the type of numeric code used, for example.
WHY HAVE WE CREATED WPN?
In recent years, many borders have opened for people and their animal companions, enabling them to travel and change their places of residence. A great many animals also find new homes far away from where they were born, and local and national databases fail to enable their users to search for animals which have left the country.
Considering the scale of human migration today, limiting animal identification to one country is no longer effective. Worldpetnet is the first platform in the world to take on the challenge of unifying and centralising all databases of electronically marked animals by building a global database. Become a partner and help us co-create a solution which many owners, breeders, animal care organisations and veterinarians have been waiting for.
Worldpetnet goes beyond nationalities, countries, places of origin or residence – its overarching goal is to create a list of marked animals without borders.
QUICK AND ACCURATE IDENTIFICATION ENSURES THAT A MISSING PET CAN RETURN HOME
Having access to the data of registered animals and their owners makes identifying pets from around the world both quick and easy, guaranteeing that the owner can be found regardless of where they live or are right now. The microchip search engine checks all WPN partner databases, and users do not need to know in which particular database an animal is registered.
Centralising microchip numbers contained in individual partner databases will not only facilitate the identification process, but also increase the attractiveness of member databases, serving as free promotion and advertisement. Our solutions ensure that a missing animal can be found and quickly returned home, which is why every well-informed owner or breeder will want to register their pets in a database which guarantees safety regardless of where they are.