How to register an animal in the WORLDPETNET world animal database?
- Create an account, go to the animal registration form
- Have your pet’s medical record book ready. This will make it easier for you to fill in the registration form.
- It is important to add a photo of your pet, which will make it much easier to identify it if it is lost.
- After filling in your details and information about your pet, the last step is to pay a one-off administration fee from the WORLDPETNET price list.
- THAT’S ALL! Thanks to registration in WORLDPETNET, from now on your pet is safe in every corner of the world.
- Check what other functionalities have been created for the owners of quadrupeds. Log in and go to your account in WOLDPETNET.
You don’t need a reader to identify your pet and help it return home!
We encourage you to buy a tag with a unique QR code, which can be further personalised. We can laser engrave the name of the animal and the owner’s phone number. Thanks to the tag, the owner’s data is immediately visible. There’s no need to look for an institution or a veterinarian to read the microchip number. All you need to do is put a phone with a camera close to the tag. This method of identification shortens the time of the animal’s return home, reduces the stress caused by its disappearance and waiting for it to be taken to a shelter.
The QR code tag is a proven and recommended way to identify animals.
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com or via the contact form.